Super Rugby is just about to begin the much awaited new season. Here we highlight the latest Super Rugby fixtures with betting odds and rugby betting information.
Super Rugby Betting Odds Finals
||Emirates Airlines Park
Read our: Lions vs Crusaders Preview
Please note betting odds quoted are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. View the latest super rugby betting odds
Super Rugby Betting Outright
Here is a brief overview with betting odds for the 18 Super Rugby teams that will help you to choose your rugby betting angle:
- Highlanders– The 2015 Champs lost to the Lions in their Semi Final match last season. They will be a strong contender for this years cup. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Hurricanes– last year’s winners are having a good season and have just lost the one game. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Lions– The real surprise contenders last season making it to the final, the lions have a good draw and have just lost one of their matches so far. One of this year’s favourites. Current betting odds of 1/1
- Brumbies– Last year’s quarter finalists and best Australian team. They last won the Super Rugby Title in 2004 and finished runner up in 2013. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Cheetahs– The Super Rugby season was not a good term for the Cheetahs. But they showed some outstanding rugby late last year winning the Currie Cup 2016. A wild card to cause some upsets. Current betting odds of n/a to win series.
- Chiefs– Made it to the Semi Finals last year losing to the eventual champions the Hurricanes. Current form suggests they can go all the way. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Bulls– They lost a host of senior players last year and as a result had a poor season by their standards finishing 9th. This season has not been much better. Current betting odds of n/a to win the tournament.
- Crusaders– The 2017 Crusaders Super Rugby team still has a strange look to it after players such as Richie McCaw and Dan Carter moved on after the last Rugby World Cup. The 7 time Super Rugby champions have high hopes for this year and have made the super start to the season with a perfect record and are on top of the New Zealand Conference. Current betting odds are 8/10 to win outright.
- Stormers– The Stormers finished top of the Africa 2 Conference last season but due to their fixtures they didn’t face a New Zealand side until the quarter final. They lost the quarter final 21-60 to the Chiefs. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Western Force– they finished last in the Australian conference last season and will need dramatic improvement to be a challenge for the title. Current betting odds are n/a to win outright.
Place your bets on Super Rugby
- Los Jaguares– The new boys showed glimpses of a championship side last season and finished a respectable 13th in their first season of Super Rugby. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Rebels– The Rebels finished 3rd in the Australian conference last year. They have lots of work to do. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Reds– a very poor season last year, they will be looking to regain the form that took them to the 2011 Super Rugby Title. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Sharks– The Sharks scraped into the Quarter final by the skin of their teeth but lost 41-0 to the Hurricanes. They will need a much better performance to challenge the top sides this season. Current betting odds for the tournament win are n/a.
- Waratahs– A poor season from the Waratahs had them finishing in 10th. The 2014 Champions will be looking to get back to winning ways. Betting odds of n/a for the win.
- Sunwolves – In their first ever Super Rugby tournament the Japanese side finished with the wooden spoon. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright.
- Blues – Finished 7th on the overall log last year with 8 wins and 6 losses. Current betting odds of n/a to win outright
- Kings– The Kings would do well to come anywhere close to matching their 2013 season. Financial problems and general chaos at the union does not help. Current betting odds of n/a to win the title.
Place a Rugby Bet
Take a look at our useful Understanding Rugby Betting if you’re wanting to place a few bets on this years’ Super Rugby. Or read our article Top 6 Rugby Tournaments this year to find out which other rugby tournaments to watch out for.
Super Rugby Fun Facts
For specialized and comprehensive local and international online rugby betting as well as betting on horse racing, soccer, tennis, golf and motorsport either in house and or through our online sports betting facilities, visit Keith Ho BetXchange for the most competitive prices and the largest sports betting options available in South Africa.