Who has a shot at winning the Euro 2016 title? It’s getting easier to predict now that the teams are playing Match Day 3 round. Top of the standings currently are:
• Group A – France with 7 points
• Group B – England with 4 points
• Group C – Germany and Poland with 4 points each
• Group D – Spain with 6 points
• Group E – Italy with 6 points
• Group F – Hungary with 4 points
So who is performing the best of these and who will make it through to the next round and even go on to win overall? We have a look at a few statistics to help us make the decision:
• Overall Spain has scored the most goals with an average of 2 per game.
• Spain has also completed the most passes at 92% of the time and had possession of the ball 62% of the time.
• Germany has been in possession of the ball the most with 68% of the time, but is low on scoring goals.
These are after 26 matches have been played of the 51 total.
• Currently Germany have betting odds of 1/6 to win Group C and odds of 9/2 to win overall
• Currently Spain have betting odds of 2/9 to win Group D and odds of 3/1 to win overall
• Currently France has betting odds of 7/2 to win overall.
It seems as though Germany, Spain and France have the highest chance of winning, but anything can happen over these next few weeks. Stay tuned for more information.
Make your predictions on our Soccer Predictor http://football-bet.co.za/euro-2016-predictor.html
Place your soccer bets on the Euro 2016 here.
Please note betting odds quoted are correct at time of publication and are subject to change.